Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year



Well we rang in the New Year with New York. Actually, it was probably with Bolivia. We cracked a bottle of Sparkling Apple Cider and toasted to 2012. Darren asked Zachary what he was thankful for and he said "for my Mommy & Daddy." How sweet! Not only did we toast, but we had a dance party to ring in the new year. That's right, you read DANCE PARTY! Over the past few weeks, I've been able to manage my balance enough to dance. It's fun to crank up the music and dance with my boys. I remember before Zach walked, I use to pick him up and dance around the kitchen with him. What great memories! I'm now able to pick up my big boy Kadin and do the same. It is fabulous! It's a good reminder that I'm still healing. What a great way to ring in 2012!

I'm reminded of my favorite verse as we embark on this next year :

Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

May you seize this year fully! May you allow God to use you as He sees fit!
Here's to adventures, big & small. (Picture: 2011 adventure for Darren & I - Maui, Hawaii - Sugarcane Trail 4x4ing)

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment