Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Good News

I have great news! I heard from my Neurologist office yesterday that my EEG (you should hear me try and say that :) Nope, not gonna happen) results are normal and I can begin to wean off of the anti-sezuire medication. Yeah! Pray for no seziures from here on out. In three weeks, assuming all goes well, I will be done with that med. Then four weeks after that, I can drive again. It has been almost a year that I have driven. This all started on Halloween 2009- vertigo started and so my trips out and about have been with others unless I wasn't going far and I felt fine. I think I actually stopped driving in November for good. Oh, I am so excited for life to return to normalcy. Just gotta kick this swallow thing into gear and ensure I am safe with walking and balance. It's always something. You know it has been so long since I felt NORMAL that I am wondering if I will recognize it. Now my goal is to get over my icky cold (imagine that with no swallow reflex - let's just say I have not slept to well or much the past few days).

Thanks again for listening and please keep praying for me - I appreciate it a ton!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment