Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Busy Days

Well Christmas Break has begun and I'm already wracking my brain to figure out how to keep these boys busy so they don't drive me BONKERS!



Zachary's been busy with hockey and he is really liking it, especially when he has a large cheering section.


His brother, Kadin, is his biggest fan and can't wait to join him on the ice.


Zachary even scored his first goal!


Letters to Santa!


Bakefest 2012 with my sister, Jaime.

Decorated ourselves with fabulous aprons made by our Aunt Jean just for the event. So LOVED!


Cookie Trays...


More Cookie Trays....


Got a little bit of sewing in... did my first table runner for the Christmas Holiday.  I think I'll make one for every holiday... look out JoAnn Fabrics!


We finally got SNOW... a day or two to enjoy before it got really cold!


Do you see what I see?  An angel emerged from one of the snowballs that graced the window.

Fun with Kadin while waiting to pick up brother from school.


More fun!


Handsome boys!  All dressed up for Zachary's Christmas Program at school.


We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  
May 2013 be filled with love, laughter, friendship and blessings from God.


No comments:

Post a Comment