Sunday, March 08, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday..already?????

Okay so I am a little delayed at getting this up.. but, I have a great reason.  On the 25th of February, I celebrated my 5th Brain Birthday.  I could say there were balloons and cake but nope, we chose to celebrate a different way... with sand, sun and surf.  The day after my bellybutton birthday, we headed to Maui for 10 fabulous days. While there; we explored, splashed, laughed, and played.  On my actual Brain Birthday, we met up with a wonderful local Maui photographer to capture the moment. I will be sure to share more about this as it becomes available.  Here's some photos I took of the fun we had....






















































So beyond blessed to be part of it all.  Hawaii was a dream that Darren and I talked about after my surgery and we wondered if we could ever manage it.  I'd say we ROCKED it!!!!

Thank you Lord for your healing grace and surrounding me with such beauty to enjoy!

Love my boys (all 3 of them) more than I could ever say.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment