Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Time flies when your......?????

Where does time go? I have the best intention to update this but then chores have to be done, I need to pick someone up or take someone to something, or someone wants to eat.  Awwww Life.  It's great, but busy and from what I hear it's only gonna get busier (right Wendy?).  What has been fulfilling my time?????

Kadin went to the Dentist for the first time and Thankfully got a Thumbs Up!!!!


We finally did updated family pictures!!! Three years.... yikes I was really behind. Thank you Jennifer Hughes for capturing such wonderful shots of my family. I am so blessed to have the family I do. What loves! Even though they drive me BONKERS at least weekly, I wouldn't trade them for anything. More in another post!

Zachary turned six and we had a Star Wars Jedi Training Camp with all the neighborhood kids and our family. SO FUN BUT SO LOUD! More in another post!

Went to Phoenix with my Mom and Jaime!  Had a great time shopping, eating, and laughing. Got to have breakfast with an old dear friend Lindsey too!  More in another post!

Now Fall is in high gear and before I know it the snow will be flying and it'll be time to bake cookies and wrap presents. AHHHHH - now I am stressed. Gotta Go!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment