Sunday, July 31, 2011

Time sure flies when you're having fun...

Boys @ the Zoo during Day with Daddy!



This is my "CHEESE" boy!



So serious, a rare moment because he's usually laughing



Future fireman?



Two future firemen? Watch out ladies!




Kadin's first meal out - @ Red Robin

The whole family got to eat :0)




Dad was golfing, so I entertained them on the deck with popsicles on a warm (70+) night.




Isn'r he so adorable? I'm smitten!




Again, my CHEESE - "Mom, take my picture!"

This can't last forever, so I'm snapping away while I can.



I love feelings charts! Maybe it's that counselor in me ;0)



Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.


James 1:12


As I approach my 18 month mark in recovery, I am filled with emotions. I am overjoyed I've come so far. I am nervous that I've plateaued in recovery and this is it. I am determined to keep working at my recovery. I am sad at the reality, I won't be 100% again. I am thankful for the journey and how I've been blessed so far. I am overwhelmed at the entire journey. I have been blessed beyond words at the gestures of love that have been showered upon me these last 18 months. From pedicures with my Dad, gift cards to McDonalds, food gifts, hugs, cards & notes of encouragement, I have used those kind acts to push me forward. I thank each one of you for being part of my recovery.I have included some pictures of the past few days.


At the beginning of my recovery, I wasn't sure of what my future held. It isn't exactly as I always pictured it, but it's bright, beautiful, and blessed never less.



Blessings!












































No comments:

Post a Comment