Friday, December 10, 2010

A new adventure is upon me...

In a few days, I head to OHSU in Portland, OR to get a second opinion on my swallow and speech. I secretly hope for a quick fix but in reality I know that is really reaching for the stars. I know that I will complete a variety of tests, of which, I hope that I am able to gain some insight. I have an appointment with a swallowing/speech expert and a speech pathologist too. I look forward to gaining knowledge and spending some time with Darren. I will surely miss my boys who we have elected to leave at home with two of their three grandma's. This will be my first time away from them since my hospitalization and that has definitely impacted me and Zach, which is even harder on me. I think it would be easier if it were a pleasure trip but it feels like there is so much weight put on this trip. I right arm is acting up so we are expecting something.

Thank you again for your prayers and love.

Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! If your right arm is acting up, it might be a reminder to get ready for something BIG. WOW. Looking forward to hearing ALL about it. Sounds like fun times ahead for the grandmas. I know I can't wait for my Z sleepover. Love you, Jess. You are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I just heard about all this found your blog today. I have begun praying for you.

    ReplyDelete