Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh how time flies

This will be a short post because I have two little boys pulling me in 10 different directions.... isn't it wonderful? I am so THANKFUL that I can say that. It has almost been a year since my brush with death and I am so glad God decided to let me live. I am having a brain party this weekend to THANK all those family, friends, therapists, nurses and doctors that worked so hard to bring me to today... but I am amiss if I don't make public who is ultimately responsible for my recovery thus far... GOD! I am His vessel! I cannot claim that this recovery has been a breeze or easy by any stretch of the imagination, but I am grateful that God put me on this journey. I still have a lot of work to do, but I am confident that with God's help, I will do it. Thank You Lord for being with me every step of the way and forgiving me for blaming you at first instead of praising you! You have revealed so many blessings to me and I am most grateful for that.

I will share more later regarding the party and where I am and where I am going too. Thanks for your love, support, encouragement, and mostly your prayers thus far, I appreciate it more than words allow me to express.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment